Tuesday 9 December 2014

// //

Christmas Poems for Kids/Cards *Free*

Merry Christmas in Advance. Its always good to send short Christmas poems in xmas season.We have a great collection of Christmas day Poems. You can share these poems with kids, teachers, friends and parent also. Everyone knows Christmas coming near. Here you will find short poems about Christmas to write on cards and send to friends

We have collected variety of Merry Christmas Poems like Short Christmas poems, Christian Christmas poems, Funny Christmas Poems, Christmas love poems, Christmas poems for friends, Religious Christmas poems, Christmas poems for children, Famous Christmas poems, Christmas poem for kids, Christmas poetry which can be shared with your friends, relatives, dad, children, mom, boyfriend, girlfriend, aunt, uncle, kids,Best friends and many more.
This Christmas,

may you have the fulfillment
of seeing around you
the people you love the most.
May you have the satisfaction
of creating special memories
they will remember with pleasure forever.
This Christmas,
may you feel peaceful and contented,
knowing what Christmas means,
and celebrating it your way.
I wish this all and so much more
May all your dreams come true
May you have a Merry Christmas friend.

Once Santa had no gifts to bring,
So he decided to just happily sing.
Every person who met him, sang along
To dear Santa, their spirits were naturally drawn.
Santa then, asked them to pen down what they wish,
A big bag of toys, chocolates or just never ending bliss
They thought and thought and realized happiness is all they need
So happiness was all they asked for, with prayers and pleads.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
May Santa get you many reasons to be happy this year.

free-christmas-poems
Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.
Mistletoe kisses and earnest wishes to my Christmas friend,
This Christmas, may you have Santa Clause ringing your doorbell.
May he also jump down your chimney to deliver you lots of gifts,
May all that you dreams come true this Christmas!
Have a great one!

Christmas is filled with special joys,
And the very best of all
Is contemplating those dear to us,
And the memories we recall.
We often think at Christmas time
Of people, affectionately,
And we realize how blessed we are
To have you in our family.
Christmas Gift
To your enemy, forgiveness.
To an opponent, tolerance.
To a friend, your heart.
To a customer, service.
To all, charity.
To every child, a good example.
To yourself, respect.
It's Christmas, it's Christmas
Each merry bell chimes
A time for remembering
Old friends and old times
A time for warm greetings
Old ties to renew
And a time for good wishes
For good folks like you!
Merry Christmas 2014.
The Tempting Gifts
The tempting gifts are tantalizing;
About opening them, we are fantasizing.

The holiday foods are appetizing;
Our excitement and joy are growing and rising;

Our hearts and minds are harmonizing
Jolly Christmas fun we’re maximizing..

christmas-poem-for-kids
At Christmastime I think of all the gifts
That bring me great delight and sweet surprise,
But nothing in this world can bring such joy
As you do, when you look into my eyes.
And when I contemplate what Christmas means,
The caring and the giving--I confess,
You've given me the things I want the most:
Your love, your touch, your kiss, your warm caress.
The Christmas tree reminds me, with its lights
That just the thought of you sets me aglow;
You light me up from deep within my heart,
Because I cherish you, and love you so.
With you it's Christmas all the time, sweetheart.
I treasure every hour and every minute.
Your love is all I'll ever want because,
My life is so fulfilling with you in it.
Christmas trees are lighted for
The Savior's wondrous brilliant star
And gifts we give to everyone
Because our father gave His son.
May the sadness and gloom in your life be replaced with never ending happiness and cheer!
Smile my dear, for the season of Christmas has finally arrived here!
Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas. 
christmas-poems-short

In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
In the bleak midwinter, long ago.
Our God, Heaven cannot hold Him, nor earth sustain;
Heaven and earth shall flee away when He comes to reign.
In the bleak midwinter a stable place sufficed
The Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ.
Enough for Him, Whom cherubim, worship night and day,
Breastful of milk, and a mangerful of hay;
Enough for Him, Whom angels fall before,
The ox and ass and camel which adore.
Angels and archangels may have gathered there,
Cherubim and seraphim thronged the air;
But His mother only, in her maiden bliss,
Worshipped the beloved with a kiss.
What can I give Him, poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
Yet what I can I give Him: give my heart.


Christmas Blessings
Wishing you
the Gladness of Christmas,
which is Hope,
the Spirit of Christmas,
which is Peace,
the Essence of Christmas,
which is Love.

I like to visit Santa Claus
When Christmastime is near.
It's fun to climb up on his lap
And whisper in his ear.

Closing my eyes & dreaming of a White Christmas,
Forgetting the world around me, minding my own business.
Listening to the lovely sound of Christmas songs around me,
Singing and dancing to the brilliant melody.
Watching the beautiful & divine snowfall outside,
Waiting for my loved ones to show up, with arms opened wide.
Christmas is a time for Love; a time for Joy and Peace;
A time to trim the Christmas Tree and a time to stuff the geese.
It's a time when we can come together, however far or near;
To shed a little hope into a world of sorrow and fear.
I Wish You Joy All Though
I wish you joy all though your holidays,
I wish you good luck that forever stays.
I wish you the love of family and friends,
I wish you happy days that never ever ends.
Merry Christmas to you!
Christmas brings us closer
It's a special time of year
A family time and one to share
With those we hold most dear
Christmas brings us closer
And like this wish it brings
Some very precious memories
And life's most happy things.