Saturday 13 December 2014

// //

*Best* Funny Christmas Saying and Quotes 2014

Best Funny Christmas quotes with you.Christmas day is coming soon every body searching for Merry Christmas quotes for sending their friends on Christmas day that is by I am going to publishing a funny Christmas quotes you can can collect these funny quotes and share with your friends.

Must Read - Merry Christmas Greeting Messages

Funny Christmas Saying and Quotes 2014

The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband.

Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.

Phyllis DillerThe Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

Jay LenoWhy is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.

I bought my brother some gift wrap for Christmas. I took it to the Gift Wrap department and told them to wrap it, but in a different print so he would know when to stop unwrapping.

Holidays: Two weeks on the sunny sands – and the rest of the year on the financial rocks. ~Sam Ewing

There are 17 more shopping days until Christmas. So, guys, that means 16 more days till we start shopping, right?

I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white man would come into our neighborhood after the dark.

"From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other."

There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.

I love my job only when I’m on Christmas vacation.

The Holidays are the one time you get to experience all the excitement of rush hour traffic in the mall parking lot.
I wanted to send you something AMAZING for Christmas but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox.

Also Check